The Company’s production is mainly focused on execution of parts and elements from materials reinforced with fiberglass, poly (polymethyl methacrylate) and polyurethane. We are a part of a group of companies and therefore we can ensure the processing in the metal technique – trimming and bending, we provide supplies within the scope of metal sheet processing. We believe that safety and constant improvement of the quality of our services and products as well as the care of natural resources is a priority criterion of Company;s responsibility and thoroughness. Our strategy to ensure competitiveness is to provide the guarantee of high quality with possible low costs. The aim of our environmental policy is the execution of products that do not pose threats to the natural environment. As part of this commitment, we have established a corporate policy of good quality and the environment, which is presented in this management manual. The aim of our company is competitiveness achieved by the quality of our services and products tailored to market prices. We achieve this goal mainly thanks to efficient organisation developed through quality-focused structures, funkctions and processes. It is also reached thanks to our ensurance of high qualifications of all our employees and application of latest processing methods and high-grade production means. This manual presents a description of our product and environment qualification system. The application of this system in practice ensures that all organizational, commercial and technical activities affecting the quality and the environment, will be directed and supervised, and that our Company will meet agreed requirements. To ensure a constant, unchanging quality of our services and products product and environment qualification system in accordance with DIN ISO 9001:2000 has been implemented.It is described in the management manual and is mandatory for all employees and departments. All our employees are obliged to care for concepts of our strategy which is:
Ensuring the good quality, protecting the resources of the environment, client’s satisfaction!
The rules in this manual come into force upon signing by Company’s management and management plenipotentiary. Quality and Environment Policy
- Client’s satisfaction is our top priority
- Each employee is responsible for the quality of his/her work
- Employees are aware of the importance of quality at work therefore they are inclined to avoid errors when they work.
- Quality management is an integral part of all work processes.
- The order, cleanliness and interpersonal relations among employees are vital in relation to the quality of our services and products.
- One of the most important points for us is production that is environmentally friendly and efficient use of natural resources. In the future we would like to adapt to the social requirements.
- We pledge to continue to improve our products and processes.